Bannermen is a real-time strategy game that takes place in the semi-fantasy medieval realm of Valtoria. While staying true to its roots, Bannermen takes the best elements from the genre and adds its own unique flair to it.
Having suffered a crushing defeat in the Battle of Beckron, you, Lord
Berrian must now regain former bannermen that have surrendered to Lord Karthor. The days of chasing glory are over, as terror spreads and forces ever greater sacrifices to hold Lord Karthor’s men at bay. Without a home and much time to spare, you must travel the vast lands of Valtoria to obtain supplies and convert soldiers to your righteous cause.
Features of BANNERMEN
Following are the main features of BANNERMEN that you will be able to experience after the first install on your Operating System.
- Singleplayer Campaign; take on the role of a fallen lord on his journey back to become one of the mightiest in the realm.
- AI Skirmish; battle it out with an AI and fight for humanity.
- Ranked Matches; climb the online ladder either alone or as a duo to prove who is the best commander.
- Unranked Matches; try out new strategies or take it easy while still finding online matches easily.
- Custom Games; choose your own team composition and map with up to 8 players.